Direct Daily Student Travel from Clonmel to WIT
|DAILY TRAVEL CLONMEL TO WATERFORD|
|Clonmel – Carrick – Piltown – Mooncoin – WIT & WCFE|
|Mon – Friday||Mon – Thurs|
|Clonmel||Poppyfields Cahir Road||7.40am||10.00am|
|Clonmel||Larry O’Keefe’s Wtf’d Rd||7.50am||10.10am|
|Ck on Suir||Powers Garage||8.10am||10.30am|
|Ck on Suir||People’s Park Bus Stop||8.13am||10.33am|
|Ck on Suir||Waterford Road||8.15am||10.35am|
|WIT||Good Shepard Bus Stop||9.00am||11.15am|
|WCFE||Parnell St Bus Stop||9.05am||11.20am|
|Return Journey||Mon – Friday||Mon – Friday|
|WCFE||Parnell St Bus Stop||1.00pm||5.00pm|
|WIT||Good Shepard Bus Stop||1.05pm||5.05pm|
|Ck on Suir||Applegreen Centra||2.00pm||6.05pm|
|Ck on Suir||People’s Park Bus Stop||2.03pm||6.08pm|
|Ck on Suir||Opposite Powers Garage||2.05pm||6.10pm|
|Clonmel||Poppyfields Cahir Road||2.30pm||6.35pm|
|Clonmel||Larry O’Keefe’s Wtf’d Rd||2.35pm||6.40pm|
20 % off Promotional Fares (Valid until Dec 2018)
Weekly Ticket Clonmel €35 Carrick/Piltown €30
Return Ticket Clonmel €10 Carrick/Piltown €9
Return Tickets valid for any two Journeys
Weekly Ticket Valid for Week of Purchase only
Service Resumes Monday 10th September 2018
Authorised by the National Transport Authority
Route Ref WIT05
General Terms and Conditions – Piltown Coaches
- Strictly no alcohol or hot food to be consumed or carried on board the coach
- Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop
- Passengers are requested to obey the instructions of the driver at all times in respect of passenger safety and comfort.
- No responsibility shall be accepted by Piltown Coaches for stolen, lost or damaged property carried on board the coach or in the luggage hold.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach at any time.
- Passengers should make themselves aware of stop locations and timetabled departure times. Please ensure to arrive at your stop at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.
- While every effort is made to ensure the complete operation of all coach services advertised by Piltown Coaches at all times, Piltown Coaches will not be liable for any delay or interruption in any of its services where such delay or interruption is caused by reason of matters beyond its control, including but not confined to, machine break-down or interruption in the supply chain by others.
- Services may be subject to alteration or cancellation without notice for reasons beyond the control of Piltown Coaches. On occasions where snow, fog, or other adverse weather conditions prevail, or the state of the roads is deemed unsafe or unsuitable for travel or if for any reason whatsoever roads or sections of roads are closed to traffic, it may be necessary to either vary the times of Piltown Coaches services, or to suspend their operation without notice. Piltown Coaches shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay or expense arising as a result of such circumstances outside the control of Piltown Coaches. Accordingly, intending passengers are advised to enquire before setting out on their journey for the latest information concerning the services